The ‘HALO #RockMe Trading Floor’ sponsored by Barclays Eagle Labs is the place to grow, develop, collaborate and access the best support to drive the new economy – set within an environment that’s fully digital and designed to create a #RockMe vibe for you, your team, clients and customers.
Barclays Eagle Labs are proud to be working with HALO
Their Statement is below.
The Barclays Eagle Labs network is one of the largest co-working and business incubator networks in the UK, with sites across 24 locations, including Aberdeen and Edinburgh in Scotland. Along with HALO, we will be helping entrepreneurs and ambitious businesses to collaborate, innovate and grow and will work hard to nurture and build local business communities to help the local economy and beyond.
Eagle Labs will bring access to its industry aligned initiatives, including its EnergyTech programme, which brings together leaders from established businesses in the energy sector with industry bodies, universities and start-ups and scale-ups from the sector to help to positively transform the industry and improve how we harvest and consume energy for the future.
Founders will be supported by an onsite Ecosystem Manager who will provide access to mentoring opportunities with business experts, facilitate connections with likeminded founders to support your business growth as well as put on educational workshops, meet-ups and events and give you access to digital learning.
Our investment forms part of the Barclays Rebuilding Thriving Local Economies initiative where we are working with local partners to deliver education, skills, and business support through a five-year commitment to the future of Kilmarnock.
Working with HALO, we will also enhance employability initiatives for individuals in Ayrshire through its LifeSkills programme, which works to give people the knowledge and confidence they need to succeed in work. Whether that’s a young person preparing for their first job, or someone wanting to progress in their career or start their own business.
Why HALO #RockMe? Be part of something special.
The trading floor is based on the 2nd floor of the ‘HALO Enterprise and Innovation Centre’ – a low carbon, sustainable building powered by 150 solar panels and part of the LIVE, WORK, LEARN and PLAY, HALO Digital and Cyber Innovation Park.
In addition to contributing to a greener, healthier environment, HALO #RockMe Trading Floor members will also be able to access:
- Barclays Eagle Labs and Thriving Local Economies, enabling businesses to benefit from Barclays’ on- site technical, training and practical support and collaborate with businesses in Barclays’ UK-wide Eagle Lab network
- Access to funding and investor syndicate, including HALO’s EIS Fund
- On-site experts including legal, accountancy, intellectual property, PR & marketing, communications, IT and insurance. Provided by our HALO #RockMe partners
- Competitions across the year that will provide the opportunity to engage and collaborate with our partners in addition to cash prizes to support innovation development
- HALO’s international partner network of technology and innovation hubs
- Designated areas to collaborate with HALO’s blue- chip international partners and high – growth technology businesses to develop technologies at HALO’s living lab net-zero carbon test-bed site
- Sector specific training, seminars and conferences from industry and academic experts
- HALO #RockMe ‘Car Club’ with utilisation of our electric fleet including HALO bus and two electric Corsa’s
- HALO App access that provides everything you need for the digitally led centre and discounts for #RockMe activities across the park
- Grade A office space. A+ energy efficiency centre within a Net-Zero carbon park.
- Secure 24hr access with alarm system and CCTV.
- Accessible toilets with disabled access and changing/shower rooms
- Corporate grade fibre WIFI connection
- HALO #RockMe Café
- S5GConnect @ HALO Kilmarnock (accelerate your 5G capabilities)
- Outdoor urban landscape with seating provision
- Dedicated car parking with electric car and bike charging points and secure bike storage